Why POLARIS Laboratories®?
What differentiates POLARIS Laboratories® from other fluid analysis laboratories?
We are what we stand for… Performance Oil analysis Laboratories And Reliable Information Services. Testing with POLARIS Laboratories® ensures that every result you get is a quality result backed by the stringent requirements of our ISO 17025 A2LA accreditation. Our unique business model allows us to operate multiple testing facilities as one laboratory so that no matter where you send your samples, you call one number for answers.
POLARIS Laboratories® is about much more than fast, reliable results. You can get information from anyone. POLARIS Laboratories® will introduce you to HORIZON® - an intuitive, data management reporting application that will show you how to use your information to make informed decisions that make you a better maintenance manager rather than someone who simply reacts to critical situations. At POLARIS Laboratories® you'll get:
- Reliable, repeatable results FAST - over 90% of the samples we process daily are sent to the customer within 24 hours. Learn more about POLARIS Laboratories® Turnaround Time.
- Centralized data analysis and customer services for easy access to your information and the freedom to send your samples to the laboratory closest to you
- Extensive field services, practical training and a reliability partner you can depend on
- Innovative thinking, customer-driven solutions and a practical approach to maintenance management
POLARIS Laboratories® is a full service fluid analysis laboratory. We know that oil, fuel and coolant affect equipment performance. That's why we specialize in testing all three.
Meet the unique group of individuals whose vast experience and expertise in the fluid analysis industry created a company focused on results. Each of the four partners' individual contributions to POLARIS Laboratories®' testing capabilities, analysis and interpretation, information technology and business management have pushed this high growth laboratory to the forefront of the fluid analysis industry.
Professional Association Affiliations
- Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP)
- Association of Energy Service Companies (AESC)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International)
- Gas Processing Association Canada (GPAC)
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- International Maintenance Council (IMC)
- Northwest Mining Association
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada (PEMAC)
- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP)
- Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE)
- Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) /
American Trucking Association (ATA)
POLARIS Laboratories® Announces 2013 Public Training Classes
POLARIS Laboratories®, an innovative leader in the fluid analysis industry, has announced its public training class schedule for 2013. Whether attendees are just beginning to establish fluid analysis best practices or they've been in the industry for years, these classes will expand their knowledge of oils and coolants and help them understand the importance of doing fluid analysis and doing it well.
POLARIS Laboratories® Opens New Fluid Testing Lab in Moscow, Russia
The company has now expanded into Russia with the opening of POLARIS Laboratories® Russia, the official representative of POLARIS Laboratories®, located in Moscow.
Cooling Systems Maintenance
May 28, 2013
May 29-30, 2013
July 24-25, 2013
Tradeshows & Conferences
Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Show
June 5-6, 2013
Oil Sands Trade Show
Fort McMurray, AB
September 10-11, 2013